How to perform Netgear Router Setup in Nighthawk AC2300 Wi-Fi router?
Nighthawk routers of the Netgear do not only carry the advancements in the features and services but also comes up with the less needed customization while maintaining the Netgear Router Setup. The Service Experts of Netgear has not only given their concern on increasing the utilization of the device but also on enhancing the simplicity while performing the Router setup of the device. Now the interface of the routerlogin.net is configured with the Smart Internet Setup Wizard which automatically performs the main steps of Netgear Router Setup. The Smart Setup Wizard of the Netgear is also capable of identifying the connection type of Internet.
Netgear Routers are configured with their simple interface which is easy to interact with the www.routerlogin.net. The users can also use 192.168.1.1 on the address bar of the browser to get to the Netgear Router login page. It is necessary for the users to mention the default credentials within the login page of the router to interact with the web interface of the routerlogin.net
Steps to perform the Netgear Router Setup in Nighthawk AC3200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi router
- Launch a browser on your window with the www.routerlogin.net on the address bar. If you meet with the error of 404, then you also can type the IP address of the router to visit the Netgear Router login window.
- Netgear Router login page will appear on the screen. Enter the username and the password of the router. The default username of the router is “admin” and the default password of the device is “password”. You can also set your own password which you can mention on the password field.
- Click on the Login button and the basic homepage will appear on the screen.
- Go to Advanced tab and select the Setup wizard tab.
- The Setup Wizard setup gets displayed on the screen.
- Now, select the option to allow the interface to automatically identify the Internet Connection type. If you select the No radio button you are directly taken to the setup page of the Internet.
Note: Service Experts of the Netgear usually recommends choosing the Yes radio button of this dialogue box to have the convenience of easily selecting the Internet Connection type.
- The system will take a few minutes to identify the internet connection type and once it identifies the Internet configuration, go for the Next button.
- Fill up the wireless settings of the router. Setup a unique Network Name along with the easy to remember Wi-Fi password. Sometimes the user also has to choose the region of their network by selecting it from the drop-down list of the region menu.
- Follow the remaining instructions and you will get entered into the last step of the Netgear Router setup where you will be having the choice to set up a password for your Netgear Router. If the user doesn’t want to replace the default password then he also can skip the step.
- At last, do not forget to power cycle your router by hitting on the reboot button as it is the necessary part of the Netgear Router Setup which provides the absolute transformation to the device. The routers will get restart with the fresh setup and you will be able to perform any operation within the router.
If the router is not connected to the Internet during the Netgear Router Setup, then you might have to take the ISP information from the Internet Service Provider. The user has to take three details or information before the Netgear Router setup if he isn’t connected with the Internet. But if you do have the internet connection to the device you do not need to carry such information. You do not even need to launch the login program of the ISP as you will be automatically redirected to the setup wizard of the Netgear when you perform the Netgear Router login process.
Here are the details which you will be needed on the absence of the Internet while performing the Netgear Router Setup
- ISP login username and the password.
- Information of the ISP configuration for the DSL account.
- Static or Fixed IP address settings.